Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tonight 8 pm EST Conference Call to discuss:
  • Name
  • Mission Statement
  • Spokesman
  • Who can help and what they can do
  • Who to reach out to

Email citizensfortheconstitution@comcast.net for the call in details.

"It is true, we are as yet secured against [tyrannical laws] by the spirit of the times... But is the spirit of the people an infallible, a permanent reliance? Is it government? Is this the kind of protection we receive in return for the rights we give up? Besides, the spirit of the times may alter, will alter. Our rulers will become corrupt, our people careless." --Thomas Jefferson

9 comments:

  1. OK....we got (4) people on board....now we just need 1 million more.
    I realize it's early, but this is all over gunboards and we only have (4) people.
    Is this frustrating you as much as it is me?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Steps GC, once we get a mission statement and start getting the word out, there is no way of knowing how big this could get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a visitor counter . I know I have given this site to a few thousand people so far & their sounding excited . I think alot of folk's are gonna hold back for a while , to see what We do ..Hopefully , we will get our mission statement together tonight & Then we can realy get started . Remember , it has only been a few day's .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here guys... info on starting a meetup group

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBpj9oMDDk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized, the word I was looking for tonight was prima donna, not diva.

    How embarrassing.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prima_donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. GB shows 18 folks on board there. Now we have to get them over here. PMs, anybody?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know where you need me. Once I get the go ahead, I'll post comments in the blogs I go to. Let me know when.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted the blog location and the need for a google account to access it to everybody that wasn't on the list here.

    ReplyDelete